- The Gaia Eco is the world's first biodegradable and recyclable vibrator! The Eco is crafted from Biofeel- a starch based bioplastic.
- Take comfort knowing that Eco uses less energy creates less greenhouse gas emission than any other sex toy on the market! The Eco's design is classic and can be used for internal or external stimulation: including a slim profile and tapered tip for comfort.
- With quiet multispeed vibrations controlled by the twist of a dial, it's easy to find your perfect sensation.
- This toy is body safe and easy to clean! Just wash with warm soap and water, or your favorite toy cleaner, before and after every use.
- Pat dry with a soft towel before storing.
The BioFeelmaterial is a bioplasticwhich is a polymer compound mixed with cornstarch. BioFeel also uses less energy and creates fewer greenhouse gas emission than any other sex toy material on the market. This material is the perfect choice for a vibratorsince it is nonporous, making it bodysafeand easy to clean. It looks and plays like any hard-plastic toy. Gaia is smooth to the touch and transfers vibrationbeautifully.
?? How to Recycle
When ready to dispose of a Gaia toy, take it to your local recycling center. Gaias bioplastic will biodegrade within 47-90 days in a commercial composting facility.
?? We Care
Caring for the earthis a priority for many people, as is personal health and wellness. For the eco-conscious consumer, these toys are a dream and this is the impetus for Blushto create a simple, affordable sex toy that truly reflects these values.The#Gaialine takes away the guilt of ecologicaldamage caused to the#environmentthrough your pursuit of pleasure.